A healthy, refreshing snack with a satisfying crunch, our Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is healthy twist on a traditional favorite with just the right amount of kick from our LA VICTORIA® Taco Sauce.
Black Bean Corn Salsa
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Rinse and drain black beans.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Let stand 15 minutes for flavors to combine.
- Top tortilla chips with mixture and serve.