This beautiful holiday wreath makes the perfect holiday party vegetable platter. Mix and match your favorite in-season vegetables with LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa and Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles for your next holiday party success.
Holiday Vegetable Wreath with LA VICTORIA® Brand Creamy Salsa Dip
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- For the Wreath:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices and cut into star shapes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- For LA VICTORIA® Brand Creamy Salsa Dip:
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1 tbsp LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped or parsley
- Assemble the vegetable wreath by arranging the broccoli and cauliflower in a wreath-shape on a round platter, about 9-inches in diameter, leaving a hole in the center for a bowl.
- Make stars out of jicama by using a small star cookie to cut shapes. Garnish the wreath with the jicama stars. Decorate the wreath with bell pepper strips and cherry tomatoes.
- To make the salsa dip, in the food processor combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, green chilies and cilantro or parsley and blend until smooth. Refrigerate the dip for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- Place the bowl of salsa dip in the center of the wreath and serve.