The easy-to-make-baked appetizer recipe for every party occasion. Beef, chicken, or pork. You choose. Top it all off with fresh-chopped lettuce and LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa.
Mini Taco Bites
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 package Wonton Wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray, butter flavored
- 18 oz freshly prepared meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- Lightly spray miniature muffin tins with nonstick butter flavored cooking spray.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into small muffin cups (this may need to be done in batches to accommodate all of the wrappers). Spray wrappers with additional nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat meat for tacos as package directs. Spoon taco filling into each wonton. Top with shredded lettuce, cheese and LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa Medium.
- Tip: For a great salad topping, simply spray leftover wonton pieces with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder or favorite dry herb blend.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once halfway through baking.