Easy to make with that authentic enchilada flavor. This chicken enchilada recipe has just six ingredients and comes together so simply and tastes so delicious! Make your own tortilla chips or serve the dip with warm tortillas.
Slow Cooker Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- Pour LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce into bottom of slow cooker.
- Add LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles and cumin. Place chicken breasts into enchilada sauce, cover with lid and cook on medium 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cut LA VICTORIA™ Tortillas into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F until crisp and golden, turning once, about 15 minutes total.
- Remove chicken from sauce, use two forks to shred meat. Return chicken to slow cooker. Add cream cheese; stir to melt. Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until incorporated.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl; serve with homemade tortilla chips. Garnish with LA VICTORIA® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños.