You haven’t had this BLT before. Ideal for either lunch or dinner, this Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Turkey Taco recipe will start a whole new conversation around the family table. Just add a splash of LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce for extra excitement.
Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Turkey Tacos
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 3 cups cooked and shredded turkey
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Mexican Crema or sour cream
- 1 lime, jucied
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 8 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- LA VICTORIA® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- Place turkey in a medium saucepan with the LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce and chicken broth and simmer over low heat, covered, for 10 minutes or until moist and warmed through.
- Whisk together Mexican crema, lime juice and cumin in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce into a small zip-top plastic bag and cut off the tip to make a small hole for drizzling.
- Warm the tortillas and fill with the shredded turkey. Fill each taco with shredded lettuce, 2 strips of bacon, 2 slices of avocado and chopped green onions.
- Drizzle the crema over the taco and top with a spoonful of LA VICTORIA® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa.