The crisp crunch of fresh cucumber and bell peppers balanced with black beans and LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa make this vegetarian pasta salad recipe nutritious, simple, and delicious.
Fiesta Pasta Salad
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- In small bowl, combine salsa and dressing.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In large bowl, combine pasta, black beans, corn, bell peppers, cucumbers and cilantro. Fold in salsa mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Toss before serving.