Grilled corn on the cob slathered in velvety, spicy, sensational sauce made with LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce.
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, hulled and cleaned
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat grill to medium.
- In mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse cleaned corn and shake dry, leaving corn slightly wet. Grill corn, turning often, for about 10 minutes or until slightly charred and cooked through.
- Remove from grill and squeeze lime juice over grilled corn. Spread each cob with mayonnaise mixture. Generously sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve warm.