True grilled cuisine. Fresh cilantro, tangy onion, and warm salsa verde make this Grilled Lemon Garlic Mexican Pork the summer recipe. Serve with your favorite vegetable medley and LA VICTORIA® Thick’N Chunky Salsa.
Grilled Lemon Garlic Mexican Pork
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped & divided
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 (27.2-ounce) package HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® Lemon Garlic Pork Loin Filet
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® Thick'N Chunky Salsa Verde Mild
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Corn tortillas, warmed
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin, onion powder, and chili powder. Spread over pork.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- In small saucepan, stir together salsa verde, onions and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring occasionally. Oil grill rack. Place pork on grill. Cover and cook 35 to 40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the thickest portion of pork reaches 155°F. to 160°F., turning several times. During the last 5 minutes of grilling, baste pork with some of the warm salsa verde mixture.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining salsa and tortillas.