Our favorite enchilada recipe including our own special chicken marinade. Don’t have the time? A store-bought rotisserie chicken works in a pinch for this delicious Honey Lime Chicken recipe.
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk honey, lime juice and LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce.
- Add chicken. Marinate up to 12 hours.
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, combine LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce and cream. Bring to simmer. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Pour half creamy enchilada sauce on bottom of 9X13 inch glass baking dish.
- To assemble enchiladas, wrap LA VICTORIA™ Tortillas in damp paper towels and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds; turn over and heat for 30 seconds more.
- Fill each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of shredded chicken mixture and 3 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Loosely roll tortillas; place side-by-side in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 30 minutes, or until hot. Serve with extra LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce.