Everyone will rave about this salmon sauce recipe because it brings together pineapple salsa with sweet and savory spices for a perfectly pan-seared fish dinner. It requires very little prep time (no marinating ahead of time) and is ideal for quick lunches or family meals.
Pan-Seared Pineapple Salsa Salmon
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- In small bowl, combine paprika, chili powder, brown sugar, cumin, salt and pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over top of each salmon filet.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add seasoned salmon filets, spice side down, and sauté until golden, about 2 minutes. Carefully turn salmon filets over and add LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa, chopped cilantro and lime juice to pan. Transfer pan to oven and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve salmon with rice, garnished with additional cilantro.