Homemade corn relish and horseradish cream are the secret weapons of this delectable Rib Eye Tacos recipe. Serve this delectable dish buffet-style and watch how quickly the line forms.
Rib Eye Tacos with Corn Relish & Horseradish Cream
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- For Horseradish Cream:
- 3-4 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- For Relish:
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh, frozen or canned
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lime peel, finely grated
- Salt and pepper
- For Tacos:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 (8-ounce) boneless rib-eye steaks
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Your favorite LA VICTORIA® Salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
- For the Horseradish Cream, whisk together the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Relish, combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate to blend the flavors. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a heavy, large skillet over high heat. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and sauté to the desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes per side depending upon the thickness, for medium-rare. Or, grill the steaks to the desired doneness. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Slice the steaks against the grain.
- Grill the tortillas to warm them or wrap the tortillas in foil and place in a preheated 350°F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes or wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds. Serve the sliced rib eye with the warm tortillas, corn relish, horseradish cream, LA VICTORIA® Brand Salsa and cilantro sprigs buffet style and have your guests assemble their own tacos.