The perfect lite n’ easy lunch or starter salad for dinner, this fresh avocado and shrimp recipe is topped with a refreshing honey, lime and garlic sauce, all seasoned with LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa.
Shrimp & Avocado Salad
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, diced
- 2 Haas avocados, diced
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced into 4 thick slices
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, lime juice, olive oil, LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles, chopped cilantro, honey and garlic.
- Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- In another small bowl, combine shrimp and avocados with 4 tablespoons of the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tomato slice on each plate and season with salt.
- Top with avocado and shrimp salad. Drizzle remaining dressing on top and serve with tortilla chips.