Pineapple, jalapeno jack cheese and LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce make these quesadillas sweet and spicy perfection.
Spicy Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadilla
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into rings (or 12 canned pineapple rings, drained)
- 4 LA VICTORIA™ Flour Tortillas Burrito-Size
- 2 cups shredded Jalapeño Jack Cheese
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken (store-bought rotisserie or homemade)
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce, if desired
- Set grill to high. Grill pineapple rings 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on both sides.
- Remove from grill and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place 2 LA VICTORIA™ Flour Tortillas on work surface and scatter ½ cup cheese over each tortilla. Top with ¼ cup shredded chicken and 3 tablespoons grilled pineapple. Sprinkle cilantro leaves and top with another tortilla to create quesadilla.
- Carefully place quesadillas on grill and heat 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on underside and cheese begins to melt.
- Turn quesadilla over and grill 2 minutes more or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove quesadillas from grill and cut into wedges.
- Serve with LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa and sour cream. If you like it spicy, add a splash of LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce!