With satisfying flavors such as LA VICTORIA® Thick’N Chunky Salsa, corn and black beans mixed with the heat of diced green chiles, this vegetarian dish is a perfect snack or dip for any occasion.
Black Bean, Corn & Salsa Succotash
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 10 minutes or until caramelized, stirring often. Add garlic and cumin and cook 1 minute.
- Add LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles, black beans, corn kernels and LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot.