Slightly wicked deviled eggs with the healthy crunch of fresh red and green peppers on the side. Perfect for Halloween or any time you need an excuse to create these delicious treats.
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 8 eggs, hard-cooked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp green onions, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a mixing bowl. Set the whites aside. Mash the yolks with a fork until crumbly. Add the mayonnaise, LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe the filling into the egg whites.
- To turn into devils, cut red and green peppers into small triangles to create horns and goatee; stick trimmed chives into sides for mustache.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.