Our Halloween Bat Wings are the perfect chicken wing appetizer for all the ghosts and goblins in your family. Add LA VICTORIA® Enchilada Sauce balanced with a chilled yogurt cucumber sauce and you have the ideal nutritious treat for the entire family or holiday party.
Halloween Bat Wings
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 lb chicken wings
- 1 (28-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce or LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- For Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken wings and fry until lightly browned. Remove the wings from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the LA VICTORIA® enchilada sauce, minced garlic and ground cumin. Mix well.
- Place the chicken wings in the sauce and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken wings are cooked through.
- To make the yogurt sauce combine yogurt, grated cucumber, green onions and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Top with crumbled queso fresca.