Sweet mango habanero sauce is a spicy, bold accent to so many dishes, including traditional kielbasa recipes! You’ll love this version which sautés Polish sausage with tenderizing ingredients like salsa and honey. For a fun serving option, plate the sausage bites with slices of French bread to make finger sandwiches.
Mango Habanero Kielbasa Bites
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12-ounces Kielbasa, sliced on the bias
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- French bread slices, for serving
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced kielbasa and cook, turning often, until sausage pieces are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove browned kielbasa and set aside. Drain off fat from pan and return pan to stove over medium heat. Add lime juice to pan to deglaze, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Add LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa, honey and cilantro and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add sliced sausage back to pan. Cook 2 minutes to meld the flavors.
- Serve sausage bites with French bread slices.