Cooking with fresh vegetables, such as zucchini, asparagus and spinach has never been easier or more flavorful with LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa.
Roasted Summer Vegetable & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red, yellow, or orange bell pepper- seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 asparagus stalks, bottoms trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels, cut from the cob
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups LA VICORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- Guacamole and Sour Cream, for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. In a large bowl, combine onion, zucchini, bell pepper, asparagus and corn kernels. Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast uncovered for 15 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown. Remove veggies from oven but leave oven on.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place two large tortillas on foil, side by side. Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese on bottom of each tortilla. Divide vegetable mixture evenly between two tortillas. Top with a handful of baby spinach leaves and scatter half of goat cheese on top of each tortilla; top with remaining two tortillas. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Garnish with LA VICORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, guacamole and sour cream.