Baked goat cheese with refreshing cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro. Warm and spicy, this simply delicious, baked goat cheesy starter is the appetizers alone or with your favorite margherita.
Spicy Baked Goat Cheese
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the softened goat cheese and cream cheese until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a small baking dish, leaving a ring of empty space around the edge, about 2 inches wide.
- Pour the LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa in the ring of empty space around the goat cheese mixture. Season halved cherry tomatoes with salt and pepper and scatter over the top of dip.
- Top with a sprinkling of diced LA VICTORIA® Nacho Jalapeños.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips, for dipping.