These chicken wings were meant for the grill and for the creamy black bean dip that balances out the sharp tomatillo kick of LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce. Spicy and delicious.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings with Creamy Black Bean Dip
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- For Black Bean Dip:
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium cooked black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro leaves or parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 6 tbsp LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat or fire up the broiler.
- While the grill is heating up, make the Black Bean Dip by placing the black beans, LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce, sour cream, lime juice and chopped cilantro in the food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the chicken wings on the grill, turning often, until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce, the melted butter, cumin and lime juice.
- Add the grilled wings and toss to coat well.
- Serve with the Black Bean Dip.