Carrots and clove and a hint of LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce spice up this fast and easy stir fry. The perfect last-minute meal that is still perfectly delicious.
Chicken Salsa Stir Fry
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cut into thin strips
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 bell pepper red or yellow, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin or smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, chopped
- LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly until tender and caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil along with the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken begins to brown.
- Add the garlic, carrot, bell pepper and broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa , the lime juice and your spice of choice, and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice, garnished with cilantro or parsley and LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce at the table (for those that like it hot!).