This pork chop marinade recipe combines the classic ingredients of an Argentinian chimichurri with LA VICTORIA® green salsa for a fabulously easy and tangy sauce. It’ll be your go-to when you’re craving the best barbecue flavors!
Grilled Pork Chops with Salsa Verde Chimichurri
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finley chopped
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa Verde
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 4 (6-ounce) FARMER JOHN® Bone-In Pork Chops
- Combine parsley, mint, chives, and LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk in 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat barbeque or grill pan to high heat.
- Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Grill pork chops on both sides until cooked through (USDA recommends an internal temperature of 145ºF for pork).
- Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- To serve, spoon a few tablespoons Salsa Verde Chimichurri over pork chops.