Make the ultimate mango habanero salad with grilled chicken in a few easy steps!
LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Grilled Chicken Salad
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1/2 bottle of LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa
- 2 juice of limes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Chicken Breast Marinade
- 1/2 bottle LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Place following ingredients into mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa into re-sealable bag and add chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least an hour and up to overnight.
- To serve, preheat backyard BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and grill until cooked through (must reach internal temperature of 165°F.)
- Toss together ½ prepared salad dressing (see step 1), fresh mixed greens, toasted almonds, sliced avocado.
- Slice grilled chicken breasts and place atop salad, pour remaining dressing over chicken and enjoy!