Hints of honey and lime and fresh spinach and you get our yummiest roasted salmon recipe served over rice with LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa.
LA VICTORIA® Salsa Roasted Salmon
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil, large enough to enclose each individual piece of salmon.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, lime juice and thyme.
- Place ½ cup baby spinach leaves in center of each piece of foil. Top the spinach leaves with salmon fillet. Pull sides of aluminum foil up around salmon, to capture any juices, then spoon 3 tablespoons salsa mixture over each piece of salmon. Fold sides of foil over fish, covering it completely and seal packets closed.
- Place foil packets on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
- Transfer foil packets to plates and serve with cooked rice and green onions for garnish.