Baked mushrooms, zucchini and onions serve as a delicious and nutritious filling for these vegetarian tacos.
Portobello, Zucchini & Monterey Jack Tacos
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 5 medium Portobello mushrooms, stems removed and sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, if desired
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, desired
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 2-x-½-inch sticks
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 12 taco size LA VICTORIA™ Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® Thick'N Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 425°F. On large baking sheet, toss mushrooms with 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 tablespoon oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper. On another baking sheet, toss zucchini and onion with remaining oregano and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place both baking sheets in oven and roast, tossing once, 25 minutes or until vegetables are caramelized and tender.
- Warm LA VICTORIA™ Flour Tortillas in sauté pan until puffed. To serve, fill each tortilla with mushrooms, vegetable mixture, shredded cheese and LA VICTORIA® Thick’N Chunky Salsa.