Turn to this easy grilled rib eye steak recipe any time you want to serve an impressive meal. Marinated in savory roasted pepper salsa, it comes off the grill juicy and flavorful. The final touch is a drizzle of zesty lime butter that serves as the perfect sauce for the steak.
Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Lime Butter
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 4 (8-ounce) 1-inch thick, boneless rib eye steaks
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Roasted Pepper Salsa
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place steaks in shallow pan and pour LA VICTORIA® Roasted Pepper Salsa over top. Turn to coat completely. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill or grill pan to high. Remove steaks from fridge and allow to come close to room temperature (meat cooks more evenly and juicier when placed on grill at room temperature!)
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic, lime zest and lime juice. Season mixture with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, turning once, until charred (about 8 to 10 minutes total for medium rare). Transfer steaks to plates and top with tablespoon lime butter. Let steaks rest 5 minutes before serving.