Simple yet bold in flavor, it’s an easy pork tenderloin recipe that families absolutely love. Plus, the black bean salsa adds a modern Mexican flair! We recommend serving with warm tortillas and a green salad.
Spicy Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Black Bean Salsa
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- One (12-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Green Salsa Jalapeña Extra Hot
- Two (1-pound each) FARMER JOHN® Pork Tenderloins
- For the Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 1 can (14-ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomaoes, halved
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pour LA VICTORIA® Green Salsa Jalapeña Extra Hot into resalable plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to combine.
- Add pork tenderloins and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Remove pork from marinade and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast pork until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat registers 145ºF (USDA recommends an internal temperature of 145ºF for pork), about 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing.
- To make salsa topper, combine LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. in small mixing bowl.
- To serve, slice pork and serve with Black Bean Salsa.