These grilled pork chops with pineapple are an outstanding alternative to traditional barbecue pork chops. That’s because the enzymes in the pineapple act as a natural tenderizer, allowing the meat to become extra tender and juicy. Be sure to marinate for at least 6 hours or overnight to maximize flavor.
Victorious Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops
Share this Recipe
Print this Recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 bone-in, center-cut pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa, cilantro, lime juice, honey, jalapeño, garlic and olive oil. Stir to combine. Place marinade in resealable plastic bag and add pork chops. Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from marinade and place marinade in small saucepan. Season with salt and pepper and grill 16 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once. Remove chops from grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving. Meanwhile, bring marinade to boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve pork chops with sauce.